Palestinian Blogs

Life as I live it in occupied PALESTINE

Friday, July 28, 2006

The way back to home...

The road back to Hebron ( leaving fromJordan ) was unexpectedly easy. The car that we took was stopped only 5 times the time we left Allenby Bridge. This is 'FUN' in comparison to the 2 hours I spent the last time when I passed through the 'containor' checkpoint in 'Wadilnar' when I left to Amman last year.

Even in Hebron, it was unexpectedly calm. Untill this moment I couldn't see ANY Israeli soldiers 'patroling' the streets or ' searching for terrorists' !

In such moments I wonder : Would things be just fine if Israeli soldiers were allowed to do whatever they want without any type or 'resistance' ?
Will THEY leave us alone if we do ?

Even the 'pecaeful' moments are no longer peaceful in this ever going conflict.

2 Comments:

Blogger M. Simon said...

Sadly it has never been tried.

7:21 PM  
Blogger M. Simon said...

Well actually Egypt and Jordan tried it. So far it seems to be working for them.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home