Palestinian Blogs

Life as I live it in occupied PALESTINE

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My First Post...

My firt blog!

It is 4:00 am now and the moon is full in the sky.

I have been new to this blogging Idea. I started my other blogs four months ago and keeping up with the comments and commenting on other similar topics was both draining and a difficult task.In fact, my other blogs are purely professional or slightly political. Knowing that the human dimension is the most important one ( at least for me ), I decided to start this blog to share with myself (first) and with the outer world a personal and human experience of a Palestinian Blogger, whose life and thoughts are not different than any others.

I hope I will have the strength and power to go on with it.


Osaid








5 Comments:

Blogger (Tealover) said...

:) I think it takes lots of courage to start a PERSONAL BLOG were one posts some of his or her personal experience and share it with whomever will drop by the blog and read the lines you wrote .. and they will somehow identify you accordingly ..

You will be doing well .. inshallah .. good luck in that :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger CochiseandSpurLethr said...

World Jew Population of 25 countries.

25 International Jewish Populations they are in no cetain order. These are
Ethnic i.e blood Jews meaning Hebrews. Some are Christians some are religious Jews. This is only a count of 25 countries.
This pole was supposedly done privately by different organizations who meticulously counted and recounted and critiqued there counts. This is a fairley accurate count. And yes there are that many Jews in America. Our Census is a joke in this country it is not accurate at all. It is bias and controlled. Thats why Private Census counts are done here and elsewhere like this one and want to remain anonymous. So if you believe the American Census count you are blind.
1.
USA
18-22 MILL. 2.Israel 5 MILL. 500 THOU. 3. Russia 6 MILL.
4.Venuzuala 3 MILL. 5. Mexico 3 MILL. 6. Chile 2 MILL.
7.
France
3 mill.
8.
Argentina 3 MILL.
9.
Peru
1 MILL. 500 THOU.
10.
Columbia
3 MILL.
11.
Canada
600 THOU.
12.
United Kingdom
4 mill.
13.
Brazil
6 mill.
14.
Australia
500 thou.

15. Cuba 500 thou.
16. Germany 5 mill.
17. Poland 4 mill.
18. Netherlands. 1 mill.
19. Romania 1 mill 500 thou.
20. Ireland 500 thou.
21. Portugal 1 mill.
22. Greece 500 thou.
23. Italy 2 mill.
24. Spain 2 mill.
25. Ukraine 3 mill. 500 thou.

10:07 PM  
Blogger CochiseandSpurLethr said...

Osaid Great sites you keep up the good work...

10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go for it, Osaid!
Love and Salaam

3:48 AM  
Blogger nurleeta said...

Salam..

I'm also new to the blog world and eager to read your next post..

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home